May 8, 2011

ANOTHER COUNTDOWN ? . . .

YES, it's another countdown.    "What for?" you ask patiently. 
It's the COUNTDOWN to the start of. . . . . .

STEVE and KIM'S BIG ADVENTURE!!

Departuree Date:  May 13
Return Date:  Unknown
First Stop:  Prophetstown State Park

DAY 13

Today I went through my closet and dresser in order to lay out all of the clothes I think I need to take along.  Steve will probably wait until May 12th to do this but we ladies need preparation time.  There are a lot of things to consider. 
  • What if it is cold? 
  • What if it rains? 
  • What shoes do I want to wear with this outfit?
  • What about jewelry?
  • fishing outfits, antiquin' outfits, hangin' out outfits, sight-seein' outfits. . . . it's an endless list!
  • What if its hot? Oh, it's gonna be hot!
  • Fishing sunglasses that won't make me look like a sunburned raccoon!
  • swimwear, sleepwear, dress-up once wear, underwear. . . 
  • hats, I must have my Hank Parker autographed fishing hat!         


No way is all of this is gonna fit in a suitcase, or two suitcases.  Where am I gonna store it all in an 8ft by 25ft travel trailer?  Where will I hide Hank?  Some ladies have a closet bigger than that!  I am sooooo scre _ ed!

Will I need socks? What about boots?  Oh yes, I need boots, leather boots that cover my ankles just in case a snake or other critter along a rocky lake bank thinks my ankles look tasty.  Look out Bass Pro, here I come!   :)

  • jackets, I may need a jacket.  Will it be the jean jacket, the white jacket, the army-green jacket, the black jacket, a hooded sweatshirt, non-hooded sweatshirt. . . sometimes I just don't like a hood.  Will it be the gray sweatshirt, I have three; the blue sweatshirt, the Miami sweatshirt, . . oh crap. .  . how will I ever choose!! 
Hopefully I won't go completely insane by May 13th. 
If I do,  Steve's in for a long trip to looneytown, USA!
stay tuned. . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment