May 10, 2011

Countdown continued...continued...continued!!

DAY 6, 5, AND 4

These days were spent doing a few things that needed done before we leave. 

  • Sunday:  Steve continues to work with Aaron on updating the electric system at Aaron and Ashley's.  They are almost finished and the rest will have to wait until we return home. I babysat Mia.
  • Monday:  I picked Mia up at 10:00am so GrandDad and I could take her to Parky's Farm in the afternoon. 

Before we go can I have
more cheese please!!!


Now that's a proud GrandDad!!!
  • Tuesday:  You are not gonna believe it but Steve and I went to the mall together and he actually helped me pick out a couple pair of capri pants and a couple blouses.  The lady's at Macy's were completely impressed.  I have not been able to find a pair of boots yet although Bass Pro has a pair actually called 'Snake Boots' but they are knee high cammo and at the moment I am puttin's the nix on cammo.  :)  The yard is getting mowed before it rains (again) and Steve continues to pack up the RV!
stay tuned. . . we are quickly approaching day 1




No comments:

Post a Comment